CHSU is here to support the P1 students unable to matriculate to the CHSU College of Pharmacy Class of 2024 due to the action of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) decision to withdraw preaccreditation status from the CHSU Doctor of Pharmacy program. Please complete this online form with your contact information and description of the support needed and a College representative will contact you to provide assistance.
Resources for Students
- Macie Luallen – Student Affairs Program Manager email@example.com
Community Resources for Food
Health and Wellness
- CHSU Student Health Insurance
- Mental Health Emergency and Non-Emergency Counseling Resources:
- Emergencies: Students experiencing a mental health emergency should call 911. Emergency mental health services are also available by phone by calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. You can also seek services in person locally by going to Exodus Crisis Stabilization Center, 4411 E. Kings Canyon Rd. Fresno, CA 93702, or calling them by phone at 559.453.1008.
- Non-Emergencies: Ms. Zoua Xiong, MFT is a licensed psychological counselor and is contracted with CHSU to provide psychological counseling services for students suffering from anxiety, depression, alcohol and substance abuse, and for evaluation and accommodation of students suspected of having learning disabilities. Students can receive up to six sessions paid for by CHSU. Currently she will only be available at her office and by teleconference. You can reach her by phone or email at: 559-527-5883 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidance on Health During COVID