CHSU is here to support our current P2-P4 students at the CHSU College of Pharmacy understand how they can complete their pharmacy education at CHSU under ACPE candidate status, which gives them the same right and privileges as an accredited program to graduate from CHSU, apply for residencies, and take their licensing exams. Please complete this online form with your contact information and description of the support needed for priority assistance from a College representative.
Resources for Students
- Macie Luallen – Student Affairs Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Resources for Food
Health and Wellness
- CHSU Student Health Insurance
- Mental Health Emergency and Non-Emergency Counseling Resources:
- Emergencies: Students experiencing a mental health emergency should call 911. Emergency mental health services are also available by phone by calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. You can also seek services in person locally by going to Exodus Crisis Stabilization Center, 4411 E. Kings Canyon Rd. Fresno, CA 93702, or calling them by phone at 559.453.1008.
- Non-Emergencies: Ms. Zoua Xiong, MFT is a licensed psychological counselor and is contracted with CHSU to provide psychological counseling services for students suffering from anxiety, depression, alcohol and substance abuse, and for evaluation and accommodation of students suspected of having learning disabilities. Students can receive up to six sessions paid for by CHSU. Currently she will only be available at her office and by teleconference. You can reach her by phone or email at: 559-527-5883 – Email: email@example.com.
Guidance on Health During COVID