Keep CHSU safe! Submit an anonymous tip to help us identify unusual behavior before something happens. Report any observed threats, behaviors, actions and harassment. Coronavirus

Examples of Concerning Behaviors

  • Emotional Distress
  • Bullying
  • Abuse (verbal/physical)
  • Sexual Assault
  • Substance Abuse
  • Weapons
  • Violence

Report Concerns and Get Support

In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.

Click Here for CHSU’s Emergency Webpage

Clovis Police Department
1233 5th St, Clovis, CA 93612
(559) 324-2800

Clovis Fire Department
1233 5th St, Clovis, CA 93612
(559) 324-2200

Poison Control Center

Clovis Animal Services
(559) 324-2450

Report a Non-Emergency to CHSU
(559) 325-3600


Counseling Services

Zoua Xiong, MFT
A licensed psychological counselor is contracted with CHSU to provide psychological counseling services for students suffering from anxiety, depression, alcohol and substance abuse, and for evaluation or accommodation of students suspected of having learning disabilities.

Students can receive up to six sessions paid for by CHSU.

Contact Zoua Xiong at zouaxiongmft@gmail.comor call (559) 527–5883 to schedule an appointment.

Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk 
This resource is applicable to current students who have insurance through CHSU and Gallagher.

  • 24/7 Counseling Service
  • Advice from a lawyer
  • Answers about financial questions
  • Mediation inquiries

Visit their website for more information.

College of Pharmacy Office of Student Affairs
The COP Office of Student Affairs is also available to assist students with questions or challenges related to student life.

Contact Macie Luallen, COP Student Affairs Program Manager at if you would like to request a consultation to determine if you are eligible for counseling services.