Ordering Transcripts in person
Printed official transcripts can be ordered in person in the Registrar’s Office located at 120 N. Clovis Ave. any time between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. A Transcript Release Request Form must be submitted. A photo ID is required when picking up the transcript. Official transcripts are $10 per copy. Make check or money order payable to California Health Sciences University. Cash payments are not accepted.
Ordering transcripts Online
California Health Sciences University has partnered with Parchment to give you the convenience of requesting and tracking your transcripts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The online ordering system is secure and easy to use. You can order transcripts by using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after you have completed your order. Official transcripts ordered online are $10 per copy. Additional postage fees are applied for transcripts mailed or expediated.
If you are a COM 4th year student and need to request an official transcript to be included with your application, please follow the process for Ordering Official Transcripts for COM 4th Year Rotation Applications. Transcripts ordered online through Parchment for 4th year rotation applications are not reimbursed by CHSU.
Process to order online:
- Setup and sign-in to your Parchment Account.
- Click order under CHSU.
- Enter the information where and how you want to have your transcript sent.
- Complete the recipient information or
- If you want to send the transcript to yourself, select the option to “Send to Yourself, Another Individual, or Third Party” (below the search field).
- You will need to supply the email address if you wish to have your transcript sent electronically or provide the mailing address for transcripts delivered by mail.
- You can attach a document/form to be included with your transcript order in the Parchment ordering process.
- Complete the Items Detail page, including your authorization for Parchment to release your transcript from CHSU.
- Review the Order Summary
- Submit your payment by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express to process your order.
Ordering Official Transcripts for COM 4th Year Rotation Applications
COM 4th year students who need to request official transcripts to be uploaded for rotations, including: VSLO, Audition, Electives and any other application services that require a transcript, must submit a “Transcript Release 4th Year Rotations Form” authorizing the Office of the Registrar to release their academic transcript. Once the request has been received, the Office of the Registrar will upload an official transcript to your application. Please allow 1-3 business days to process your request.
The authorization form to release your transcript to an application service provider is located in your student portal. This authorization form is only for COM students who are requesting an official transcript to be included with an application to complete required, audition, and elective rotations during your 4th year.
To order an official transcript, please submit your request by the following process:
- Log on to your student portal in SONIS
- On the left side menu of the portal, click on the “Forms” tab
- Select the form “Transcript Release 4th Year Rotations”
- Complete the form and “Submit”
- Official transcripts for 4th year rotations are processed FREE-of-charge
- If you need an updated official transcript for your application, you will need to submit another “Transcript Release 4th Year Rotations” from your student portal.
- Unofficial transcripts are available via the student portal in SONIS.
Official transcripts requested to be sent to another third-party must be completed through “Parchment Transcript Services” for a fee of $10.00 per transcript.
If you have issues logging on to your student portal, please contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.
Official Transcripts for Licensing and Examination Boards
A complimentary official transcript will be sent to the state licensing boards at the graduate’s request upon graduation. Please complete and submit the Graduate Transcript Release Form with your Graduation Petition Form.
Important to Note in Ordering an Official Transcript:
Remember that CHSU has your transcript. If you track your order and see Order Submitted to School as your order status, please contact email@example.com if you are concerned about a delay in processing your order. Normal processing times are 3-5 business days.
Electronic & Paper Transcripts
Sending and receiving electronic transcripts is fast, easy, and secure, but we know that there may be times when you need to send paper transcripts. Please verify the preferred method of delivery with your recipient prior to placing your order.
Send now or hold?
During the ordering process, you will be presented with a drop-down menu where you can select if you want to wait until your next grades are in before sending your transcript.
California State Regulations on Ordering Transcripts
In compliance with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), Education Code 94897.
Notwithstanding any provision of law, CHSU shall not do any of the following:
- Refuse to provide a transcript for a current or former student on the grounds that the student owes a debt.
- Condition the provision of a transcript on the payment of a debt, other than a fee charged to provide the transcript.
- Charge a higher fee for obtaining a transcript or provide less favorable treatment of a transcript request because a student owes a debt.
- Use transcript issuance as a tool for debt collection.